New York State Department of Health
Approximately twenty percent of all adults in the US are considered diagnosable with a mental illness. Mental illnesses are the leading cause of disability in the US and Canada. Health Examples of these illnesses include schizophrenia, ADHD, major depressive disorder, bipolar disorder, anxiety disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder and autism.
- See One Health resources, including free downloadable graphics, publications, partners, and more.
- Your data is encrypted and you are always in control of your health information.
- These include trauma centers, burn treatment centers, advanced neonatology unit services, organ transplants, high-risk pregnancy, radiation oncology, etc.
- The Health app lets you keep all your health information securely in one place on your device.
- Still, other factors are beyond both individual and group choices, such as genetic disorders.
- Mental illnesses are the leading cause of disability in the US and Canada.
Stress management is the application of methods …